December 22, 2009

The Pillow Pets are Here


Last night when I drove home from work, I passed the UPS truck. It was just leaving our neighborhood. Could it be? Were the Pillow Pets finally here? Yep!!!!!
I was so excited to see the box, but a little concerned. It was an awfully small box to be holding four Pillow Pets. I couldn't wait. I grabbed the box, dashed into the den, shut the door.... and found four Pillow Pets crammed into the box. They fluffed up the second I took them out of the box. They're soft. They're cute. They're just what my girls want for Christmas.
Am I excited? I cannot wait for Christmas morning. It's going to be a truly magical day... and not just because the Pillow Pets arrived in time!
(And just a reminder from my original post about Pillow Pets: I was not paid to write about these things nor was I given any free Pillow Pets. My daughters saw a commercial a few months ago and have been telling me Santa's going to bring them each one. And he is!)

11 comments:

Polly Chrome said...

Oh I'm so glad they came! Cutting it close, weren't they? Yipes!

maryanne said...

Hooray!!! So glad they came =)

Becky said...

HURRAH!

Quadmama said...

I didn't know just how stressed I was until I felt enormous relief when they arrived. Christmas isn't all about presents but this is the first time my girls have asked for anything specific. Phew!

amy said...

those look so cute!! love your board game tradition (hdydi comment)-- i have fabulous memories of family game nights! can't wait to do that with my girls too!!! Have a Merry Christmas!

Quadmama said...

Thanks Amy! We just spent the afternoon playing "Memory" and "Uno Moo." You know you hang around preschoolers too much when Uno Moo is one of your favorite games!

Stephanie Barr said...

Yay! I'm so glad it worked out.

Quadmama said...

I was starting to get nervous, but holding out hope. The unicorn is adorable. I hope Roxy likes hers!

Stephanie said...

That is awesome that they got there in time :)

reanbean said...

That's fantastic! We're still waiting on one final gift to arrive. I don't think it's going to make it, but at 21 months, I don't think my kids will think much of it arriving a day or two late.
Happy Holidays!

Marilynne said...

That's cute how excited you were to find just the thing your girls wanted.

Post a Comment