May 06, 2010

Vote for a Great Triplet Mom

A friend of mine needs your help. Electrolux has teamed up with American Idol to find a "Mom Idol." The finalists have been chosen and Kim Nelson is among them. Kim is a mom of triplet boys and a little girl. She is active in my local moms of multiples group and is just one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. At club events, she's always there with a smile on her face, making sure everyone is having a good time. She's also active in her church as well as her childrens' school events. Did I mention she's doing this alone? Two years ago, Kim's husband died in a car accident. If she's chosen as the "Mom Idol," Kim will win a trip for two to the American Idol finale, a $5,000 donation to the charity of her choice, a VIP makeover and (drum roll please) a suite of Electrolux appliances. I really want Kim to win. Please click here to vote. When you vote you can also register to win an Electrolux appliance. You can vote daily through May 13, 2010.
***And don't forget, you still have time to enter my Michael Bolton CD giveaway.

6 comments:

TanyaMom23 said...

I voted! Good luck to your friend, she seems very deserving!!

MaryAnne said...

Just voted, hope she wins =)

LauraC said...

I voted!
I lost your email address, but you can apply for a refund for the Benadryl if you've already opened it!

Quadmama said...

Thanks, ladies.
(I checked and the Benadryl I bought is NOT part of the recall. Whew!)

reanbean said...

I voted for her too! I hope she wins. When will they announce the winner?

Quadmama said...

I know the deadline is May 13, so I'm hoping they announce the winner ASAP... like the 14th!

Post a Comment