May 14, 2010

A Wrap Up of Our Week

It has been a crazy week. Fortunately, things are looking up. Sue Sue seems to be recovering from her virus. She still has a slight cough, but is eating again! Sue Sue and Cakes seem to be done with this whole Pink Eye nonsense, too, which is a relief. Pink Eye is gross. I felt like all I did was wipe eyes and wash my hands. How I managed to keep everyone else from getting it is beyond me.
My test scoring job has kept me busy. I forgot what it's like to be chained to a desk for long periods of time, staring at a computer. I'm not complaining, though. I feel like I'm finally putting my college degree to use again!
In all this craziness I still managed to complete this week's "Couch to 5K" workouts, so I feel pretty good about myself. I'm not a runner and I'm not sure I ever will be, but so far I'm able to do this program.
A big thank you to everyone who voted for my friend in the Mom Idol contest... SHE WON!!!
Have a great weekend! Here's hoping next week bring a lot less excitement to my life.

4 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

That's SO awesome that your friend won! It sounds like she can really use a little break...I sure hope she enjoys herself.

And I'm glad things are starting to clear up at your house, too. :)

Quadmama said...

I'm so envious of the new kitchen she'll be getting. Yay for her!

MaryAnne said...

That's great that your friend won! I'm glad you are all feeling better. Congrats on keeping up with the "Couch to 5K" program, and good luck with that test scoring...

reanbean said...

That's so great! Hooray for your friend!

Post a Comment