- Hot water is definitely at the top of my list. I am grateful for clean drinking water. I am spoiled by hot water to shower and bathe.
- My dishwasher: sorry but I hated washing dishes for six by hand every day
- Power everything in my car: The computer system in our Suburban needed upgraded about a month ago. I discovered this when the power locks, windows, etc. wouldn't work. Luxury? Yes... and quite a nice one when you're trying to keep track of four toddlers in a busy parking lot. Hit a button, the doors are unlocked and you can toss everyone in the car in a hurry.
- My hair dryer: I have crazy, random waves and curls in my hair that can only be tamed by my hair dryer and hair straightener.
- Netflix: it's the one splurge Hubby and I have. We don't have cable. It's cheaper to just rent what we want to watch through Netflix.
- Frydaddy: OK, I don't actually have this, yet. Our neighbors recently had us over for a Mexican feast, which included chips made in their Frydaddy. My mother-in-law has Hubby's grandma's Frydaddy and never uses it, so she's giving it to us. Hubby and I have already made a pact that we are using it just for chips (they're delicious!). Please confiscate the Frydaddy if I ever blog about deep frying Twinkies.
- A ceramic top stove: I no longer have one of these. I didn't realize how wonderful it was until I went back to a regular stove. Boooo!
My Twinsane Life Featured Twin Blogger
2 days ago